Employees are a key determinant of an organization’s success and are often the “face” of the organization to its beneficiaries and stakeholders. Maintaining a well-trained, well-qualified workforce is a critical function of both individual managers and organization as a whole.
PaCT Human resource department is therefore working on improving staff capacity through conducting;
- Analysis of team dynamics and employee work performance challenges;
- Individual coaching and consultation to enhance leadership capacity to identify, address, and deal with group and individual performance challenges;
- Creation of clear and succinct position descriptions that clarify work responsibilities, provide the foundation for performance discussions, and facilitate effective hiring;
- Assessment of individual and group strengths, competencies, and challenges; and
- Development and implementation of intervention strategies to improve employee and team performance.