Our psychosocial support gives learners a safe, stable environment midst any crisis, and restores their sense of normality, dignity, and hope. This is done through routine and structured, supportive activities that help build children’s cognitive, social, and emotional skills. In this we;
- Strengthen capacities of teachers, school administrators and non-teaching staff on child safeguarding/protection.
- Train Learner’s on safeguarding themselves against any abuses.
- Form and train school safeguarding clubs.
- We offer career guidance and life skills sessions.
- Provide Parenting lessons to all parents in supported schools